Friday 26 July 2013

Darkness Deserved Tour

 Darkness Deserved Tour!

 


 


Bio:

 

Jessica grew up in a small town in Southern Iowa. She went to nursing school and became a nurse only to realize her passion was in writing and reading. She loves to spend her time with friends and is very close with her family. It took her a long time to realize she even had a joy of reading. Once having declared there was no point when the books always became movies. At twenty four she discovered how wrong she was and became obsessed with reading and made up for lost time by doing it non stop. She began writing when dozens of ideas kept flowing through her mind that she knew she had to get out.

Darkness Deserved is book 1 of the Shattering The Darkness Series and will be released July 23, 2013. Darkness Found and Darkness Ascends will follow at a later date

 

Excerpt:

 

“Dove.”
“Don’t call me that! What does that even mean? I don’t want you here! We’re done! Get-” He cuts me off as he forcefully grabs me and yanks me towards him and shoves his tongue in my mouth. He is squeezing me so tight it’s nearly painful. I refuse to kiss him back. Don’t do it Harper. Don’t! Be strong! He kisses me harder and I refuse to return it. He reaches down and grabs my legs, then wraps them around his waist. What is with this guy and constantly wrapping me around him? Oh, shit. He’s gonna slam me into the wall again! He quickly drops to his knees and then lowers me forcefully to the floor. He grinds his hips into me and I feel his erection on my stomach. Oh. My. God. I know I’m not gonna be able to hold out much longer. I start to push him away. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done. My brain is telling me to, but my body just wants to conform to his. And the son of a bitch knows it.
I’m pushing on his chest as hard as I can until he grabs my wrists and forces them above my head. He’s stretched out above me. And quite honestly, it’s the sexiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. He continues to kiss me and I continue to refuse to reciprocate. He grinds his hips into me again. His mouth moves from mine and trails down my jaw to my ear where he nibbles on my earlobe. He continues down my neck until he gets to the nook where it reaches my shoulder and he bites down. Hard. God, how does that feel so good? I swear I about come in my pants from it. I can’t stop the moan that escapes my lips.
“There’s my dove.” He whispers into my ear before coming back to my mouth.



 


 

Book Trailer Links:

 


 


Links:


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment