Sunday 21 July 2013

Lynetta Halat- Author spotlight

  Biography
     For as long as she can remember, Lynetta Halat has lived to read and has written countless stories and plays since she was a young girl. A teacher by day and an avid reader and closet writer by night, she has always dreamt of penning books that people could connect with and remember; and her first novel, Every Rose, is the perfect catalyst to launch her into the world of publishing. Her love of the English language prompted her to pursue a master's degree in English from Old Dominion University in Virginia. A self-proclaimed "Coast Girl," she lives in Mississippi with her adorable husband, two amazing sons, and two loveable dogs. She is currently at work on her second book.
               
 
 
 
   Five facts about me you don’t know
                 I have a minor in linguistics.
            I speak enough Spanish to get me in trouble.
                   I had an imaginary friend named Carol and she rocked!
              I only eat beef jerky on road trips.
                  I have an obsession with unicorns.
 
               Interests and hobbies
     Like any good nerd, I love to read and write and chat about books. I also love movies and visiting historical places.
  Books
·            Every Rose
·                    Everything I've Never Had (Sept. 2013)
                   If I could write with anyone it would be- (because)
·                    Kristen Ashley because I know that she'd be the funniest, sweetest person to write with EVER. Her friendships in her books are so amazing, so I know it would rock to be a part of that!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment