Saturday 6 July 2013

Sandi Lynn Author spotlight

Biography: 


I’m a wife and the mother of three teenage girls. I work part-time in the laboratory at a hospital and I spend all my time balancing the roles of wife, mother and author. I have two dogs, Mocha and Breesy and two cats, Sammy and Bailey. Writing has always been a passion of mine and I’ve had many dreams of writing and publishing a book. In just a little under a year, I’ve written and published a USA Today’s Bestselling Novel. When I’m not writing, I enjoy going on dates with my husband. I love going to the movies and out to dinner. I have a severe coffee addiction and you can usually find me hanging out at the local Starbucks with my laptop and writing! My favorite stores are Sephora and Target. The two stores I could spend hours in! 

5 Things you don’t know about me are: 


I’m a clean FREAK 
I have a pen fettish – especially the pretty color ones 
I love to play video games  
I love to write poetry 





Interest and Hobbies: 


I love listening to music, going to the movies, writing, reading and shopping. I find shopping is the best therapy for when you’re down and out!  

Books:


 I’ve written Forever Black and Forever You. I am currently writing Love In Between and the 3rd and final book in the Forever Trilogy, Forever Us.  


If I could write with anyone, I would have to say I would love to write with Samantha Young. I love her books and I think she’s a brilliant writer. I connect with her characters from the start and I feel like I’m standing in the book right next to them. 

You can connect with me on facebook www.facebook.com/Sandi.Lynn.Writer 

And at my blog www.authorsandilynn.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment