Monday 23 September 2013

Author Spotlight ~ Danielle Torella










·          Biography
I live in Western New York with my husband and two sons. I never knew I had a dream to become a writer until I started becoming obsessed with reading in the last two years. The obsession began with Twilight and then matured to Fifty Shades. While used to reading mainstream best sellers, I found a new love for indie authors. I love to do paintings related to the books I read and eventually turning into Pushy Girl Paintings and now do work for other indie writers and readers. My first book idea started from a dream I had one night and became obsessed with the story and started writing. Now having arguments with the people in my head and loving every moment of it, even when they take control of the story.
·         Five facts about me you don’t know
I am obsessed with tattoos and Piercings
I have hot pink hair
I have OCD when it comes to color coordinating things from my books
I want to visit Seattle badly (I have always been intrigued by the city and that is where I have my book taking place. I say I need to go there for “research purposes” but I don’t see that working haha.
I want a funky older car so I can paint it pink. 
·         Interests and hobbies 
Writing
Painting
Crafting
Music
Tattoos & Piercings 

·         Books
This is so not a fair question!
Fifty Shades 
Twilight
Thoughtless, Effortless and Reckless
Broken
Slammed & Point of Retreat
Hopeless
The Edge of Never
On Dublin Street
The Crossfire series
The Black Falcon series
The Mighty Storm

·         If I could write with anyone it would be- (because)
Christa Cervone, because I love her style and how hot her scenes are! haha


Not only am I working on my second book and re-releasing Private Message, I am constantly painting. I have a Facebook page Pushy Girl Paintings, where all of my work can be viewed. Most of my paintings are book related and requested by other readers! I have also been asked by numerous other indie authors to paint for them, which is a huge honor! I pretty much pay for my self-publishing costs by what I make earn from painting and I also started making book trailers. I am always doing something, because I get restless quickly and am always working on something! 









No comments:

Post a Comment