Wednesday 4 September 2013

Book Promo ~ Adam Enough Said ~ Lynda LeeAnne




Our past was painful and a lot of mistakes were made, but that was then - this is now.
Mia wants a fight? I'll give her one.
She wants to leave me? I'll make her stay.
This is our future. She belongs to me.

Our past wasn't just painful, it was soul-shattering, and no amount of time will change that.
Adam wants a fight? Bring it.
He won't let me leave? I'll make him pay.
This is my future. I don't belong to him.

Follow Adam and Mia’s journey through the deliciously dysfunctional madness they like to call...marriage.

Author’s note: This is the third book in the This Can’t be Happening Series, but it can be read as a stand-alone.

Author’s warning: Mature content, lots of cussing (as in, A LOT), a five-foot-three, redheaded, terror of a woman and a sexy, possessive, crazy, hot alpha cop.






Author Bio: 


Let’s see… I’m a wife, a full-time mother of two extremely handsome little boys, and stepmother to a very beautiful pre-teen. I was born and raised in different areas of Houston, Texas, thus the reason I’m a cross between city girl and country girl. My goal in life is to live on a huge ranch with my family and a plethora of goats, horses and cows; but no chickens! A family friend gave me a baby “chick” when I was 10 years old and the damn thing turned out to be a monstrous ROOSTER! It was evil! Along with being a full-time wife and mother, I also work a full-time 8 to 5. So for me, writing has been a wonderful escape. I never realized how much fun it would be until I got started. I’m fairly new to writing and only hope to grow with time. Throughout school I took journalism and was also on my high school’s newspaper team…. Truthfully, I just took the classes to get my off-campus pass, HA!







Purchase Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment