Tuesday 15 October 2013

Author Spotlight ~ K E Osborn



Author Spotlight

·         Biography – K E Osborn



I was born in September 1984 and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in Graphic Design and a flare for all things creative, I tried my hand at writing after a very vivid dream of a three car pile up.  The story of Aiden and Jeni then began to evolve from my dreams onto paper.  
I hid the fact that I was writing from my family as I believed that the story was something I had to get onto paper first, and then judge if it was good enough for others to read.  It wasn’t until my mother found a printed version of the manuscript, that my secret was revealed.  I was a writer and I loved it!  Writing gave my life purpose; it makes me feel, laugh, cry and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines.  I feel at home when writing.
Aiden and Jeni are the amazing couple from the Trust me? Trilogy, and they were born into the world through my imagination in 2012 and published in 2013.


·         Five facts about me you don’t know

I wear odd socks, on purpose.
I love frogs, and have four green tree frogs and numerous frog collectables.
I prefer Mac over PC.
I dream about my book plots.
I am a closet Trekkie.

·         Interests and hobbies

Graphic design – I like to be creative and graphic design gives me an outlet to do just that. I have a small business called Swish Grafix and Web Design.
Music – My favorite band is Bon Jovi, and I would travel anywhere to see them.
AFL – Australian footy. My team is the Adelaide Crows. Go Crows!
Dogs – I help out with Show Dog Training and love helping my Auntie Wendy with her Akitas.

·         Books

Trust Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy (the first book Trust Me? was released on September 7th 2013, with the other two to follow. 
Just Friends? To be published
It Will Rain? To be published


·         If you could write with anyone who would it be

K.M. Golland because we have a similar style, and I really enjoy her work. I would also like to write with E.L. James or Stephanie Meyer because the experience would be amazing. They are very creative writers.


            Purchase Details

Now available for purchase for $3.99 at Amazon and Smashwords.
You can download from Smashwords in the following formats:
Epub for iPads, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo etc. Kindle for Kindle devices. PDF for the computer.
For Amazon and Kindle
Also available on Kobo and Barnes and Noble

Book Description

When Jenifer Taylor, a young woman from the big City of Mornington Vale California starts her day, it turns from bad to worse, when on her way to work she is in a chain collision. Little does she know that this accident will set off a chain of events transforming her dull life, filling it with love and heartache. Aiden O'Connell, a young, attractive, and rich businessman sparks her trust issues as he starts his pursuit of her. Jeni admits her feelings for Aiden; only to find out he is being investigated for a serious crime. Her trust issues spark as she goes through a journey of self-discovery. She must decide once and for all whether she trusts the man she loves, when she’s asked the ultimate question.
“Do you trust me?”
This is book one in a series of three. Book two "Love Me?" coming soon.



Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment