Tuesday 1 October 2013

Omnific Character Smackdown

 
Character Name: Gage Vandenberg 
Personality TypeAlpha and Protective 

Author: Jessica McQuinn 
Book Title: Passion Fish 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Book Synopsis: 
With $3 million for the Santa Barbara Museum of Art on the line, curator Eve Carwyn hardly has time to focus on the state of her love life. Struggling to escape the clutches of a creepy ex and looking to add some adventure to her personal life, Eve is off on a much needed escape, and a business trip to Boston. But before she goes, her pack of dedicated girlfriends plan a send-off party that includes mind-bending kisses from not one, but two, sensational -- yet anonymous – partners. Will a chance encounter and a searing kiss somehow end in a love match? Will her career take off or lie in ruins when the grant results are in? Join Eve on her whirlwind journey through intrigue and ingenuity, terror and true love. Once the passion fishing starts, her life will never be the same.  

Passion Fish is one part romance and one part heart pounding thriller. An innocent game of sexy distraction ignites a spark of love and a dangerous obsession in this exciting debut novel from Alison Oburia and Jessica McQuinnOburia and McQuinn offer an intriguing, suspenseful spin on the games people play when it comes to love, and the surprising lengths to which they’ll go to earn it... and to keep it. 

BUY LINKS
Amazon ~ B&N


Book Excerpt: 
After locking the doors, he turned to see Skye standing in the middle of the gym. There was a thin sheen of sweat glistening on her body, and it was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. Every nerve in his body began firing, and all the blood rushed to his lower body so fast he thought he would pass out. 
As Gage started toward her, she back-peddled a little, ending up in the free weight room pressed against the mirrored wall. That was fine with him. Seeing her from all angles was an even bigger turn on. 
Lifting his shirt over his head, Gage wasn’t wasting any time. Skye gasped as he stepped up to her and went right for her top, quickly finding the bottom of the tiny tank top and peeling it off. When it was gone, her beautiful breasts were completely bare. Gage went straight to them, taking her in his mouth. As he bit and sucked on the perfection, he could feel her body moving against his. 
“Oh, Gage. That’s driving me crazy.” Her voice came in a pant, and Gage knew he couldn’t hold on much longer without being inside her.  
Skye’s hand grazed the hardness in his shorts, causing Gage to growl. Her hands moved back up to the waistband and she inched them, along with his boxer briefs, down way too slowly. Once they were on the ground, Gage stepped out of them, then freed her from the remaining clothes she was wearing. His heart nearly stopped beating when he found she wasn’t wearing any panties. 
Skye’s hand felt so good on Gage’s skin as she stroked him. Another groan escaped as his head lolled back. When she leaned in and ran her tongue over his nipple, Gage almost exploded. The sensation of heat and electricity ran through every inch of his body. 
Wrapping his arms around her waist, cupping her perfect ass in his hands, Gage lifted her. She wrapped her legs around him as he stepped back, knowing exactly where he was going. With little effort, Gage found what he was looking for and sat down. 
With one leg on either side of the weight bench, he pulled Skye to straddle him. When she slid down onto him, he nearly exploded.  
“Skye, you are the most incredible woman,” he whispered into her ear. 
Skye rocked against Gage as he sucked and bit at her neck. With his hands planted on her hips, he held her as she found the perfect rhythm. At that moment, they both found release and collapsed against one another.  
When Gage looked up into Skye’s face, her eyes were shining. Leaning in, he found her lips and kissed her with all he had left. 
“What are you smiling about? I mean, I like that I can put a smile on your face, but...” 
“Yeah, right, Gage. You always put a smile on my face, but that isn’t why I am smiling now.” 
“Then what is so funny?” 
“I was just wondering when I could schedule my next session with you.” 
“Funny, I was just thinking the same thing.” Gage smiled as he leaned in to kiss one of her amazing breasts. 
“I’m thinking...right about now.” 

Character Casting Photo: 

Image 

Character Bio: Gage grew up in the Midwest in a loving family, who he calls every week – even if to just threaten his baby sister’s boyfriends. An athlete all his life, Gage rode a baseball scholarship at USC to a degree in kinesiology. While pursuing his dream of owning his own gym and helping people get and stay in shape, he is working as a personal trainer at a local gym as well as watching over the women in his life at night as a bouncer at the hot club, Stratus.  
Gage is often mistaken for a big goofball, and showing up for a date with a giant sunflower and a balloon bouquet doesn’t help his case, but he loves deeply and respects the women in his life and would do anything to protect them. 


  1. What is your ideal woman like?  
There is nothing sexier than a woman who knows what she wants out of life and doesn’t accept anything less. I like a woman who can grab life by the balls and take everything that she wants from it. I need a woman whose ego and ambition can match mine or things won’t work at all. And it doesn’t hurt for her to be a sports fan…just saying. 

  1. What do you like the least about yourself?  
I hate that Skye has me wrapped around her damn little finger like John Gotti’s pinky ring. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for that woman, and she knows it, which isn’t good for me! 

  1. What are the three most important things in life to you  
First on my list would be my family and those I care most about in life. I talk to my mom and dad every week back home, and my baby sister when she’s home from college. If she called me and needed me, I’d be on a plane in the next hour.  
Second would be my career. I’ve worked hard to get where I am, and am proud that I’m more than just the muscle bound idiot that people think I am. I respect my body and want to help others to do the same. I think I’m helping people and I’m proud of that. 
Third, I’d have to say my Chargers. They are sucking as usual this year, but I do love my bolts. We just need to get a good quarterback and then we go all the way baby!! 

  1. What music is on your playlist right now? 
I like to have my iPod on full blast when I’m working out, so I go with some stuff that is great for getting me pumped. I like Pink and some Beyonce, but also got some Old School stuff like a little Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, yeah I went there. And can’t beat some Beastie Boys to get me worked up. And from time to time freaking Skye puts damn Justin Bieber or One Direction shit in my playlist just to screw with me. And there’s nothing worse than being in the middle of pressing and hearing that fucking high pitched, “Baby, baby, baby.” I’ve almost killed myself more than once. 

  1. What is your favorite curse/dirty word?  
I’d go with “prick” on this one. It’s just a great descriptive word. Sometimes there’s no other way to describe someone than “he’s a prick” – I mean there’s no ambiguity there.  

  1. How do you seduce and/or excite a woman?  
I try to be THAT guy. The guy that whether or not things work out, you will always remember our date. When you chicks are sitting around drinking wine and you talking about men, I’ll be that story about the guy who showed up with a bouquet of balloons and a giant sunflower. The one who took you for pizza and beer and then mini golfing…the woman who “gets” that, will be seduced by me – because that’s me right there. 

  1. Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever made love?  
Shit, this one is hard. I don’t have a lot of inhibitions, so there have been some pretty interesting places…if I have to pick just one place I guess it would be at the gym where I work. It made training sessions a lot more difficult because all I could think about was Skye on that weight bench. BUT, my goal is to go back to that mini golf place and get Skye to do naughty things in the volcano. I guy has to have goals! 

To vote for this book boyfriend, go to Love Between the Sheets, find this character, and place your vote: http://www.readlovelust.com/omnific-smackdown 


No comments:

Post a Comment