Tuesday 1 October 2013

S Moose ~ Author of the week



Thank you for taking time out to talk to us. We are so excited to finally talk to you.
For those who don't know much about you, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Hi love <3
My names Saoching Moose but I am writing under S.Moose. I live in Webster NY with my cute husband. I love being with my family and friends :)

My debut novel released on June 8,2013-Reaching Out For You. I was so nervous and scared. I stalked my sales but when I saw people buying my book I smiled and cried! I may have gotta drunk lol


What made you choice to write in this style?
Ultimately, I wanted to write a story that would impact the lives of my readers. I wanted to give them a story to show them that you can survive the troubles life throws.


If you had 24 hour with Adam , what do you think you two would get up to?
 =O oh my hahaha!!! Naughty naughty things hehe! Adam's the whole package. He's sexy, sweet, caring and amazing so I'd have some fun with him
Is there a real Adam? Can we have him number PLEASEEEEEEE
HAHAHA I'll let my husband know =)

Did you enjoy doing your research? What type of research did you do?
While writing Reaching Out For You, I looked online for many stats about domestic abuse. It was hard-so hard. My heart broke for the women and children who were victims. It was hard to research and write Reaching Out For You
How many books are in the never letting go series?
 3
When is the next book in the series expected to be out?
 December 2013

Is there a hide message in the Never letting go series?
 I don't think it's hidden but the message is about the strength to move on with your life and accept love. We go through so many difficult situations every day and need some sort of inspiration to move on and be happy. That's what I want to convey in my writing.
Do you have any plans for other series?
 I have a few stand alones I am working on =)


Are the names of the characters in your books special to you?
 No not really, I like to use my fan's opinions or just use Google.
How does it feel to have 3 books out?
 It's amazing. I don't even know what to say but it's a great feeling knowing that my books are being read and people like my writing and stories.


Do you feel you have learnt anything new through the different books you have wrote?
 I feel as though I am getting better with each book and I'm willing to take risks.
Do you find is easier writing stand alone's or series?
 Stand alones!


Tell us a little bit about your new release
 Holding Onto You is book 2 in the Never Letting Go series. It's in Adam's point of view and we get to find out where he's been and how he's doing the four years he's in Boston. Holding Onto You gives readers an idea and insight to Adam's feelings and thoughts. We find out that he's still holding onto Sophia and can't move on. He thinks about her all the time and wants her back. You can read Holding Onto You first and then Reaching Out For You-whichever order.
 
Teach Me Love is my sexy, hot new contemporary romance novel. It's a dual POV novel that follows Jacob and Abigail-two broken souls, trying to find love. Jacob is rich, sexy, dominant but also broken and sad-an alpha male with a dark side. Abigail is a single mother to her son Lucas. Readers find out their back stories and watch their love blossom and see how they're able to overcome each obstacle that comes their way.

Can you tell us one of your favourite quotes from all three off your books?
 Ummm....This is hard...Honestly, I love Adam.
"I'll never let you fall pretty girl."
 
Kills me every time!
 

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned that life is all about taking chances. You can't live with regrets.
What do you use to write your book?
 My MacBook.

Do you listen to music while you writing or reading?
 Sure do! It helps me focus and inspires me.
 What are the most important attributes to remaining sane as a writer?
 You need to learn how to give yourself a break so you're not writing just to write.

What was the hardest part of writing your book?
 Sending it off to my BETA readers.
Describe in 5 words, your writing:
 Intense ~ Real ~ Romantic ~ Silly ~ Sexy

Who designed the covers?
 Stephen Bligh, one of my good friends.

When can we expect to see your next book cover?
 In early November. 
What are you currently reading?
 Veiled by L.Chapman


Have you ever read or seen yourself as a character in a book or a movie?
 Yes..My female characters have a lot of my traits.
If you could write with another author who would it be?
 *ahem* Sandi Lynn *ahem*
 When your were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
 A doctor hehe
Do you have a nickname?
Cheeky LOL don't ask
 What are your pet peeves?
.I HATE when people lie. Worst trait ever. 
DO you ever write naked?
 NO LOL
If you were trapped on an island with a man, what 5 things would you take with you?
A blind fold ~ Chocolate ~ Vodka ~ Hand cuffs ~ A vibrator 

 Quick Fire

Favourite Author? Sandi Lynn
Favourite book? Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy

Favourite colour? Pink
Favourite eye colour? Blue

Favourite hair colour? Blonde

Favourite song? Crash My Party by Luke Bryan

Favourite place to write/ read? On my deck

 **********
Let’s have some fun.
Answer the first that comes to you. No cheating

 Hot or cold.
 Hot
 In or out.
  In
 Up or down.
 Up 
 Boxers or briefs.
  Briefs
 Night or day.
 Night
Toys or no toys.
Toys 
 Chest hair or no chest hair.
  No chest hair 
Lace or no lace
 Lace


Thank you so much for taking part. We can't wait to read more work from you.

 Thank you so much for having me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment