Saturday 19 October 2013

Spotlight ~ Sarah Daltry

·         I have been writing for my entire life. I spent most of my life in school, from undergrad studying literature, writing, and the arts - to grad school for writing and literature - to teaching wiring and literature! Now I am trying to focus on my writing. I do freelance editing and try to balance my life every day! I love to travel, visit museums, stare at paintings, play Xbox, and snuggle with my cats.

·         I’m a vegetarian. My favourite books to read are YA. I can’t cook. The best smell in the world is an oil painting. And I am far less interesting than my books would make you think!

·         Xbox, traveling, writing, art, cats, bad reality TV.

·         My books? I have written several short story collections, two novellas (More than a Job and The Quiver of a Kiss), and I have one novel available right now – Forget Me Not, which is erotic college romance. My other novel, Bitter Fruits, is paranormal romance, was out temporarily, and is being rereleased through a major publisher on December 1. I will also being releasing Lily of the Valley, the companion to Forget Me Not, on September 26, and Scandal, a contemporary adult romance on November 8.

·         My favourite books? The Sun Also Rises, Catcher in the Rye, Jane Eyre, Mortal Instruments, The Host, Wuthering Heights

·         If I could write with anyone it would be Ernest Hemingway because he gets me. J He’s dead, of course, but I would love to write with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment